All Things Bass Fishing

All of my life, I've loved to fish. My dad and grandfather started me out very young. I remember sitting in my grandfather's boat dock with a rod and a bucket of minnows. The excitement of catching skateboard little brim was addictive! As I grew older, they moved me up to bass fishing. I loved the days of being on the boat with my two favorite men and casting our lines together. Now that I'm grown and I no longer have my dad or my grandfather with me, I share my love of fishing with my husband and my son.

It's not always easy. Fishing takes a lot of patience, which I don't always have. I just recently discovered "All Things Bass Fishing". This book skateboard great for anyone who loves to fish. It offers the basics that we all need to know, plus just a little bit more. The main focus is on relaxing and having a good time, to not let yourself get all upset and frustrated. That's not what fishing is about. Sure, we all want to catch the big one, but enjoy just being out on the water. It's not all technical and hard to understand fishing facts. This is an easy read, with less than 100 pages.

Here's a list of what is offered in the book:

* hows and whys of bass fishing
* gear checklist
* simple accessories
* 8 best bass fishing spots
* 8 simple bass fishing etiquette rules (yes, etiquette is always important)
* 18 tips to make sure you have fun and don't get stressed out
* to boat or not to boat
* 5 Golden Rules to bass fishing
* learn the six types of bass

You can get the book and audio or you can order the e-book and audio. It's a great choice. One thing I did notice when I ordered mine, some of the links didn't want to work. I had to go to the bottom of the page and click on the box that says "order now". He has some links in blue words, but none of them would take me to the ordering page. So, if you find that problem, just go all the way down and find the box, like I did. Don't give up on the links, this book is really worth it! I catch more and enjoy fishing a whole lot more now than before I read this book!

http://frap501.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters