Writing a Book About Future Technology - Are You Really Up For It?

How hard is it to write a book about future technologies? Well, it may not be as tough as you think. In fact skateboarding tips have just written three eBooks skateboarding tips Future Technology and it was indeed a whole lot of fun actually. The three books were:

  • Hoverboards and Skate Boards of the Future
  • Truck Technologies of the Future
  • Holographic Projection Technologies of the Future
If you decide to write an eBook on Technology, well that might be a cool project. I am writing an eBook for "Motorcycles of the Future" and "Cars of the Future" too. Yes I think I have written some stuff on Skateboards in my Hoverboard eBook, which blow low pressure under them and a re-design for the segway scooter.

I see DARPA and several other groups have been haphazardly working on these things, but now with lighter materials and new technologies. (Carbon nano-tubes, fuel-cell, plastic based solar panels, magnetic based wheels, etc.).

Well I believe that there will indeed be a few more chapters written in the annals of the Skateboarding, this trend is not over heck it is just warming up. What is the best way to get started on a Future Technology eBook? Well pick a subject that you know about and then go search your files.

In the case of the skateboard or hoverboard eBook - I did not realize I had so much on inter-related subjects. I did recall some interesting articles I had written on Skateboards with WiFi, iPods and "Intel Inside" as well as skimmer boards for the street, verticals and water. I simply imagined skateboarders in the fountains without ever touching the concrete, Property owners would not complain, no damage would occur? Except slip and fall injuries.

This was a fun project and I was happy to do the research background work and send write down my thoughts. Maybe the new skateboards will cause kids to lose weight? If you are going to write a Technology Book on the Future then do your research, study what is available and have fun, oh and send me a copy too. Thanks a million and may all those dreams come true.

"Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/. Lance is an online writer in retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters